We offer you market research that is focused on the needs of your target groups. You benefit from DLG's expertise and comprehensive network of experts combined with the latest strategies and methods from experienced market research experts.
With adequate methods we design a survey design individually tailored to your questions. And we do this where it best suits your needs: in test studios, at home, or at the point of sale.
As a complement to classical market research methods, we have developed special Tools to point out deeper insights. This enables us to find out even better how your customers think, feel and act – and what they want.
Methods – Qualitative
- Focus group: Detailed picture of opinions within a short period of time
- Workshop: Solve questions through effective teamwork
- In-depth interview: Detailed insights into your target group – also for difficult topics
- Online-Research: Fast and cost-saving generation of insights, even in hard-to-reach target groups
Tools – Qualitative
- Creative Lab: Considering customer’s ideas at an early stage
- Concept Lab: Working out the ‘winning concept’ and its best content
- In- Situ- Insights: The consumer in his familiar surroundings
- Customer Dating: Getting to know the customer
- Interactive Reporting: Detailed description of a process of using and behavior
Methods – Quantitative
- Face-to-Face interview: Structured acquisition of information regarding complex topics as well as questions regarding the consumption and the handling of products
- Online interview: Fast and cost-efficient interviewing
- Telephone interview: Fast survey also for difficult target groups
- Paper & pencil interview: Survey of a target group that cannot be reached through other channels
Tools – Quantitative
- POS Mobile: Fast and flexible insights at the point of sale
- Scent Test: The best scent from the customer‘s point of view
- Taste Optimization: The best taste from the consumer‘s point of view
- Packaging Optimization: The best package from the consumer‘s point of view