As a leading internationally recognised testing institution, the DLG has continuously expanded its service portfolio. Currently, tests and services are offered for vehicle manufacturers and suppliers of mobile machinery and commercial vehicles.
- Agricultural machinery (e.g. tractors, harvesters, forage harvesters)
- Forestry machinery (e.g. forestry tractors, forwarders, skidders, backhoes, harvesters)
- Construction machinery (e.g. excavators, wheel loaders, pavers or graders, dump trucks)
- Mining machines, underground machines (e.g. dumpers, loaders)
- Municipal machines (e.g. refuse collection vehicles, street cleaning machines, mowing equipment or universal equipment carriers)
- Lifting and handling machines (forklift trucks or mobile cranes)
- Special machines (e.g. snow groomers or track bed trains)
International norms and regulations as well as DLG's own standards serve as a basis. The work of the test engineers is characterised by the application of current, knowledge-based and practice-oriented testing and measuring methods. The measurement technology used meets the highest quality requirements - as evidenced by regular accreditations.